Correcting Errors in Pronunciation is NOT a textbook—it is a RESOURCE MANUAL, a “how to” book designed to offer various techniques and tips on correcting errors in pronunciation. This manual comes with a three-hour DVD.
Why use it?
• It is a pronunciation teaching tool for every ESL/EFL teacher.
• The book and DVD are easy to follow and can be used as a resource in any type of class that has a speaking component, in all levels, and with all types of learners.
• It enables you to help your students improve their pronunciation. They will love you for it!
What is special about this pronunciation manual?
• It offers easy to follow techniques and tips on correcting errors in pronunciation typically made by learners of about 20 languages.
• It offers remedial techniques that take minimal time to perform – just long enough to achieve their aim.
• It offers tips that can be effortlessly integrated with regular class work.
• It offers a plethora of reference and supplemental material to spice up your regular class work.
• Anyone can understand and use it – novice and experienced teachers alike.
To purchase, please call: (800) 934-9313